With 4 weeks of isolation ahead, we’re sure you will be looking for fun, free or cost-effective ways to entertain yourselves and your kids. So we’ve come up with a few ideas ourselves.
Competition – Colour & Win with Ray White:
Enter our colouring-in competition and you could win a Ray White yellow bicycle perfect for cruising the Hawkes Bay trails. There are two bicycles up for grabs, a kid’s bike and an adults bike. So use that free time and get creative!
- Category 1: Kids (Age 2-5)
- Category 2: Adults (Age 16+)
- Download a picture to colour-in from the options below (there are two options per age category, just choose one, however, you can enter both if you’d like)
- Complete the picture within the 4 week isolation period
- Competition closes on the 30th of April 2020
- Take a photo or scan and upload your picture/s to our Ray White Facebook page or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Colouring Competition: Your Name”
- The pictures will be displayed in the Ray White Napier/Hasting office for judging by the sales and admin team. Each sales and admin team member will have 1 vote for each category. The picture (in each category) that receives the most votes will win the bicycle.
- T’s and C’s apply.
- The bicycles are sized accordingly: kids (Size: 12’) and the adult’s ladies bike is a size medium.
Choose between these pictures:
Ideas for Exercise:
Need your kids to exercise during this isolation period? No problem, we have a list of exercises both indoor and outdoor that you can try. Download the list here.
Do a Word Search:
Word searches are fun, first of all, once you get the low-down on how to solve them. They also bring benefits you may not realise and can play an important role in keeping your kids mentally fit. Get your kids to try their hand at this real estate word search. Download here.
Play Backyard Bingo:
The game, where kids try to complete fun and active challenges in the backyard (or front yard, park, etc). The goal is to keep kids moving, stay outside and have a great time.
- Download and print the Backyard Bingo template with the challenges here
- Roll a small rock and land it on one of the activities.
- Perform the activity your rock has landed on.
- Cross off every time the activity is done.
- First to cross off all the activities wins the game.
Try an Indoor Scavenger Hunt:
Try our indoor scavenger hunt. In a nominated time period, hunt out your list of items. Download here.